Parent Conferences: I look forward to seeing you next week for your child’s conference! Your child will lead you through the majority of this conference. I will join about 20 minutes in… I try to wait until your child has gotten through most of the conference folder. Your child is working hard to prepare the self-reflections and will be practicing hosting you!
If time is limited for you, remind your child to read all reflections, and save the reading of additional work for the end of the conference if time permits, or at home (the conference folder goes home, EXCEPT any unfinished writing)
You might want to ask your child these kinds of questions:
* What makes this your best work?
* How did you get your idea for this?
* What were you learning about when you made/did this?
* What would you do differently if you did this again?
When finished, please remind your child to put all journals, notebooks and books back in his or her desk before you leave. You child can take home all reflections and completed work in conference folder.
Early Release: Wednesday, 3/18. School is out at 12:10.
Spring Break: No School the week of 3/23-27. Back to school on March 31st
Important Dates Coming up!
- Food Drive 4/2-10
- My Last Day 4/3
- No School 4/6 (professional development day for teachers)
- Mrs. Fulcher’s first day 4/7
- Rhythms Program 4/17
- Willamette Fundraiser Auction 5/2.
Have a wonderful week!